Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Approaching 1yr!

This weekend I removed my sew in after a month. I really did want to keep it longer but after hours of starring at YouTube videos I got inspired to tackle my own mane. After about a month of protective styling I start to miss my hair and wonder if its even growing (impatient) so I usually have an impromptu hair day just to show it some tlc.
I'm so excited that it finally seems to be growing and all my hard work & money aren't being wasted. Got motivated to do a length check and was thrilled to see that I have have pretty much reached the length I had before my BC in March 2013.
Goes to show that with patience and consistency this natural thing pays off. I've seen more growth over ten months being natural that I've ever seen in my 20 yrs of being relaxed. Girls u better get on the bandwagon cause a good weave is nothing but a waste of money if you can't take it off and show off your own!
March 19, 2014 is my 1yr Nappiversary and I can't wait. I will be rockin protective styles every 4-6 weeks, resting about two-four days btwn styles and should be in some gorgeous hair by this summer for my 30th bday. #Imready

No comments:

Post a Comment