Monday, January 6, 2014

Winter Hair Care:)

Surfing around in my hair stuffs, trying to save a buck this is what I've decided to play around with for at least the next two weeks..plus the aloe vera (unseen)
Cholesterol Moisturizing shampoo-decent for 2.99. Not drying or stripping and smells great. Good lather as well.
Coconut Oil-cause its healthy, decreases frizz and great shine
Cholesterol w/tea tree oil- added to coconut, castor & jojoba for weekly dc
Blue Magic Leave In Conditioner-used like hair grease, good for everyday use, smells great, awesome moisture restorer without that wet feeling.
I'm a busy body so I can't promise this regimen will last but I am faithful to my dc formula!!

What works for your type 4hair in winter? Do share as I'm very interested and obsessed with all things hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment